General Upholstery Care
THESE EASY TO FOLLOW UPHOLSTERY CARE RECOMMENDATIONS WILL ENSURE THAT YOUR PIECE LOOKS AS GREAT AS IT FEELS!
- Rotate and fluff your seat and back cushions weekly. This helps maintain the over-all look and feel of the cushions. Plus, it ensures that all parts of the cushions wear evenly.
- Vacuum or brush your piece weekly. The helps prevent dust and dirt build-up and keeps your piece looking new.
- Make sure to follow the fabric cleaning code instructions when attempting to clean your upholstery.
- Upholstery is not meant for pet use. If you allow your pets to use your upholstery, make sure that you are taking extra precautions to protect your pieces. Pet claws can snag the fibers in your fabric, so make sure to put down something to protect the fabric.
- Fabrics will fade or change color over time, this is an inherit characteristic of most fabrics. You can reduce this effect by minimizing direct sunlight, and rotating your cushions.